Lounging on luxury cushions beside the pool, sipping on an ice cool drink whilst watching to sunset over the shimmering ocean. Taking precious time out to sit back and relax having spent your day stretching tired muscles on your mat, walking in the beautiful countryside or practicing calming Tai-Chi on the beach.
You’ve earned this time to yourself, no interruptions and nothing to stress you out. The only decisions you have to make is whether or not to have another cocktail.
You’ll have real time to properly slow down and focus upon your health, fitness and mindset, and find like-minded new friends. With lots of laughter along the way!
Our Retreat program includes;
- Theraband classes
- Daily walks and much more…
Or you can just sit back and relax with a good book.
The choice is yours!
All you need is your willingness to join in and we’ll do the rest
Let us whisk you away to luxurious locations both home and abroad, and have adventures that you can’t find in guide books. Our expert trainers will make you feel wonderful as you take time out to work your body, mind and soul.
You’ll be part of a carefully selected group so you will make friends straight away.
We’ll be creating memories that you can’t find in a guidebook or with a regular travel agent!
- Imagine practicing sunrise Pilates on a rooftop terrace overlooking the beautiful blue Meditteranean with a gentle breeze and the warm morning sun soothing your body (who wants to practice in cold, stuffy church halls anyway?).
- Or walking in the glorious Northumberland countryside with spectacular forests and views over the misty Tyne Valley below. Walking amongst ancient woodland with the chance of spotting wild deer between the shafts of light between the trees, the only sound being the wind rustling between the leaves.
- Private Dining in top hotels, with the best chefs and food (lots of lovely food). The smell of traditional moussaka wafting on the breeze as you sip a cool beer in the beachside bar.
- Taking time out to stretch those tired muscles and maybe have a massage to sooth all your cares away, in one of the luxury spa’s overlooking the cool blue ocean.
- Daily sunset meditation and breathing classes, as the sky changes colour by the second.
- Walking to taverna’s and vineyards in hidden locations, that you’d never find in a guidebook.
- Retreats in locations in North East England and further afield. All with unique north-eastern hospitality (where-ever we are in the world!).
What our previous guests have said,
“I went to Slaley Hall for the weekend of pilates and prosecco having challenged myself to overcome my ‘stranger danger’ and do new things. I couldn’t be happier that I did, I’ve met some wonderful people, made new friends and laughed lots, done pilates, barre, and some great stretching and physio exercises, eaten lovely food, had some cocktails and generally recharged my batteries! Finished the weekend with a lovely walk and time in the spa – thanks Jill and Gordon can’t wait to book another one!” – Janet
“I arrived feeling tired and burnt out due to the usual stresses and strains of working life, but I am leaving feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The last three days have been a positive physical and emotional journey. This enhanced feeling of well-being has been the result of meditation, breathing exercises, Pilates, Barre, stretching and physiotherapy sessions combined with access to a wonderful spa and walks in the stunning environment with lots of laughter! A huge thank you to the retreat organisers Jill and Gordon. I look forward to the next one.” – Helen
Have we convinced you enough? Our retreats are luxurious and created with a lot of thought about how we can make you look and feel amazing. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the local area or to just chill out with a good book. You might be asked to do some strange things that you’ve never tried before (green smoothies anyone), but if you don’t then that’s fine! We are experts in relaxation and getting your body moving and working to its optimal levels.
Our next retreat abroad is in Paphos, Cyprus. Set amongst ancient Roman ruins and a luxury spa hotel overlooking the harbour and the castle, Paphos has everything to offer the intrepid traveller.
Our next retreat at home is at the fabulous Slaley Hall in beautiful Northumberland, Click Here for Further info.
Get ready for adventures and amazing sunsets!
Jill & Gordon x